With decades of experience moving families and businesses, we know what it takes for a successful move. To help you, we offer a variety of services to make your move easier. Whether you’re moving across the neighborhood, or across town – whether you’re doing the packing, or you’re going to rely on Armstrong to provide a full service move, we’ll make your local move easier.
Full Service Moves: Armstrong has provided full-service moves for years – almost a century, really. We will come to your home and provide an estimate that will only change if your move changes. Trained packers will come to your home and, using quality packing and shipping materials, pack your home professionally. On your scheduled date, our movers will arrive, safely and securely load your belongings, and move you locally the same day. Our packing team can meet you and even unpack your belongings for you. You can feel comfortable about your local move because you know professional movers are taking care of your belongings.
Local Moving Services: Doing the packing yourself? Just need help with the actual local moving? No problem – we will provide you an estimate over the phone or come to your residence and price out your move. Professional, trained movers will arrive at your home at the scheduled time, move your items to your new address safely and securely, and unload and position your items in your new residence.
Packing Services: If you’re moving across town or cross country, and you’re planning on doing the heavy lifting yourself, rely on Armstrong’s local move packing professionals to ensure your items are securely packed and stable for your move. Using only quality packing materials, you can feel comfortable that your belongings are packed for a safe move.
Storage: Check out our Storage section to learn about our safe secure storage.
- "Amanda went above and beyond to coordinate with the dispatcher to narrow down our delivery window. They consulted us throughout the process and made they day go by much easier. They were amazing; from getting the truck close to our building, to carefully making their way around tight spaces, to unloading our belongings wherever we needed them."
E.S., February 2014
- "This was our first move in 51 years so you can only imagine the stress and they all made us feel comfortable and at ease."
S.S., April 2014
- "Well done! The move coordinator called the day before to let us know when the driver would be on site, during the day to ensure the move was going well, and afterward to ensure we understood the potential delivery dates. Scott Johnson fully explained the process and did a complete inventory of items to be moved."
S.I., June 2014
- "[The Armstrong]crew worked well together. They were friendly and very helpful. All of them were great."
D.R., August 2014
- "Moving from Maine to Washington wasn't the most relaxing experience. Quite frankly, the whole thing was nerve racking. And then I met Dennis [our Armstrong driver]. During introductions between Dennis, my family, and the three crew members, Dennis immediately reassured me. His attention to detail and organization plans were impressive. He had an answer to my ten thousand questions. Everything Dennis had a part of with my nearly three thousand mile move went perfect. It's rare you find someone who can make such a dreadful experience quite a memorable and appreciated one instead."
H.H., October 2014