Warehousing and Distribution Services for Chicago
Armstrong Relocation – Chicago is able to provide a range of warehousing and distribution options for your assets. Our mission is to provide safe and dedicated storage to our clients.
Keeping You Organized with Asset Management Services
We offer a variety of management services, including project and inventory management, to ensure that our Chicago customers’ organizational needs are met. Our facilities are equipped to accommodate your assets whether they require racked, floored, or vaulted storage. Bar-coded inventory control, asset tagging, cataloging, and reporting services are also available to ensure complete organization of your assets at our warehouse.
We also offer inside delivery, lift gate delivery, short notice deliveries, and receiving services to ensure your assets are available to you at any time. If you have multiple items arriving at different times, our warehouse kitting services can also be important to saving you organizational time as can our in-house assembly services.
Secure Storage with Asset Safety in Mind
Our storage facilities are monitored by 24-hour security to ensure that your assets are always protected from theft or damage. With our state-of-the-art fire suppression system, we can ensure protection from a disaster such as a facility fire.
Request free a quote online or give us a call us today at 630.438.5060 to discuss your warehousing and distribution needs.
- "These guys were professional, caring, and a lot of fun! They made the process as enjoyable as possible. A+ for Customer Satisfaction! They work like a fine oiled machine and care a great deal for one another."
P.H., September 2015
- "All individuals during the entire process were outstanding. From Scott Johnson in Sales, to Cindy in Operations, Josh the Driver, George his packer and right hand man, they were all the best we have worked with in the 5 moves we have made in our lives. We will request Josh and George to finish the second part of our move to Scottsdale later this year from storage."
J.S., June 2015
- "Everyone was excellent, especially the packers, as we had no damage with our possessions. Cindy Maiello, our Personal Move Manager, was outstanding. She kept in touch with us all the way through our move and made the process very smooth."
G.C., June 2015
- "The packing crew did an excellent job! They were friendly, respectful, and took good care of our belongings. We couldn't have asked for a better crew. They did a great job covering the floors and banisters. The driver explained the inventory process and all of the paperwork. The crew was very careful with the furniture and they took their time with the heavy pieces. Everything went very smoothly and there were no issues."
R.L., June 2015
- "I would like to thank all who worked on my move. A special thank you to Amanda Cesar who took the time and care to assure me every step of the way. This was my first move in many years and her kindness meant a great deal to me. Thank you!"
J.S., June 2015