Asset Management Services for Chicago
At Armstrong Relocation – Chicago, we understand how important it is to keep track of your assets all over the globe. We offer a variety of services to pinpoint the location of your company’s assets no matter their location. Our top of the line inventory management technology can be used to meet a wide range of customer needs in the Chicago area.
Keeping Your Assets Organized and Secure
In addition to our project management services, we also offer inventory management and inventory control services. Our experienced team is able to offer asset inventory services and asset security at our monitored storage facilities to ensure that your assets are not only organized, but also secure from damage and theft.
With a wide range of logistics services, we are able store your assets and transport them globally, offering an online asset catalog and order tracking for our Chicago customers. Our team also performs receiving and storage services at our secure warehouses to take the worry out of shipping, no matter your location. We offer these convenient services in order to take the pressure off of you and to allow you easy access to your assets when needed.
Helping You Downsize
As part of our asset management services, we offer asset liquidation assistance and asset consolidation to help you stay organized and to remove the stress of managing unneeded items. Our team also offers disposal services, which include electronic destruction to ensure that your space is clean and free of items you no longer use.
Call 630.438.5060 to learn more about our asset management services or request your free quote online today.
- "These guys were professional, caring, and a lot of fun! They made the process as enjoyable as possible. A+ for Customer Satisfaction! They work like a fine oiled machine and care a great deal for one another."
P.H., September 2015
- "All individuals during the entire process were outstanding. From Scott Johnson in Sales, to Cindy in Operations, Josh the Driver, George his packer and right hand man, they were all the best we have worked with in the 5 moves we have made in our lives. We will request Josh and George to finish the second part of our move to Scottsdale later this year from storage."
J.S., June 2015
- "Everyone was excellent, especially the packers, as we had no damage with our possessions. Cindy Maiello, our Personal Move Manager, was outstanding. She kept in touch with us all the way through our move and made the process very smooth."
G.C., June 2015
- "The packing crew did an excellent job! They were friendly, respectful, and took good care of our belongings. We couldn't have asked for a better crew. They did a great job covering the floors and banisters. The driver explained the inventory process and all of the paperwork. The crew was very careful with the furniture and they took their time with the heavy pieces. Everything went very smoothly and there were no issues."
R.L., June 2015
- "I would like to thank all who worked on my move. A special thank you to Amanda Cesar who took the time and care to assure me every step of the way. This was my first move in many years and her kindness meant a great deal to me. Thank you!"
J.S., June 2015