Trustworthy Logistics Services in Chicago
If you choose the proper logistics services, you can reduce your company’s costs. How? You will save the money that you have been spending on housing and transporting your products. At Armstrong Relocation – Chicago, companies of all sizes can benefit from our destination services and both short and long distance deliveries. With our experience, we have helped numerous customers benefit through our partnership because we are known for being a reliable warehouse and distribution company.
First, we can visit to take a close look at your operations and help determine the best storage solutions. Then, we offer an estimate based on the solutions we think your company needs.
Available Space with Warehousing and Distribution
Companies of all sizes, including third-party logistics companies, often need additional space but cannot afford to expand. Warehousing offers the solution with thousands of available square feet for companies large or small. Wholesalers, retailers, distributors and manufactures all fit the category of businesses that need additional space.
Once companies make the decision to partner with us, we can offer the following:
- Management of company projects
- Management of company inventories
- Controlled inventory by bar coding
- Regular reports
- Inventory access
- Assembly in-house
- Security 24/7
You will gain numerous benefits by choosing logistics services, and it all starts by contacting us to find out more about our warehousing, project management services, and asset management services . We can offer references and take the time to walk you through our entire warehouse setup. We want you to feel that working with us means getting the job done right.
Request your quote online or call us today at 630.438.5060.
- "Amanda went above and beyond to coordinate with the dispatcher to narrow down our delivery window. They consulted us throughout the process and made they day go by much easier. They were amazing; from getting the truck close to our building, to carefully making their way around tight spaces, to unloading our belongings wherever we needed them."
E.S., February 2014
- "This was our first move in 51 years so you can only imagine the stress and they all made us feel comfortable and at ease."
S.S., April 2014
- "Well done! The move coordinator called the day before to let us know when the driver would be on site, during the day to ensure the move was going well, and afterward to ensure we understood the potential delivery dates. Scott Johnson fully explained the process and did a complete inventory of items to be moved."
S.I., June 2014
- "[The Armstrong]crew worked well together. They were friendly and very helpful. All of them were great."
D.R., August 2014
- "Moving from Maine to Washington wasn't the most relaxing experience. Quite frankly, the whole thing was nerve racking. And then I met Dennis [our Armstrong driver]. During introductions between Dennis, my family, and the three crew members, Dennis immediately reassured me. His attention to detail and organization plans were impressive. He had an answer to my ten thousand questions. Everything Dennis had a part of with my nearly three thousand mile move went perfect. It's rare you find someone who can make such a dreadful experience quite a memorable and appreciated one instead."
H.H., October 2014