International Destination Services for Chicago
At Armstrong Relocation – Chicago, we strive to reduce the stress that can come with moving to an area with new customs and cost of living. With our vast array of services, we can help relieve the pressure that comes with planning and executing a move. Our team of international moving professionals can help inform and equip you with knowledge about your new location before you even set foot in the area. Serving you with our goal to be the best moving company, we work hard to provide you with safe and efficient services to meet your needs.
Settle in with Ease Using Our Consultation and Home Search Services
Our full moving services can even assist you in finding a new home. We have a range of services that include pre-decision consulting services, cost of living analysis (COLA) and complete home-finding services. As you make decisions on living arrangements, we also offer guided rental touring, move-in inspections, lease signing and home purchase assistance to help relieve the cumbersome process of completing home buying or rental tasks.
Transition Services to Familiarize You with Your New Community
In addition to helping you find a new home, we can help you get to know your new community. Having knowledge of your new location prior to your move is crucial. For better organization of your personal relocation to or from the Chicago area, we offer a range of destination services such as help with obtaining a driver’s license and vehicle registration, utility installation and registration, and area literature and emergency phone numbers.
Request a free quote online today or call 630.438.5060 to learn more about how we can serve all of your international destination moving needs.
- "These guys were professional, caring, and a lot of fun! They made the process as enjoyable as possible. A+ for Customer Satisfaction! They work like a fine oiled machine and care a great deal for one another."
P.H., September 2015
- "All individuals during the entire process were outstanding. From Scott Johnson in Sales, to Cindy in Operations, Josh the Driver, George his packer and right hand man, they were all the best we have worked with in the 5 moves we have made in our lives. We will request Josh and George to finish the second part of our move to Scottsdale later this year from storage."
J.S., June 2015
- "Everyone was excellent, especially the packers, as we had no damage with our possessions. Cindy Maiello, our Personal Move Manager, was outstanding. She kept in touch with us all the way through our move and made the process very smooth."
G.C., June 2015
- "The packing crew did an excellent job! They were friendly, respectful, and took good care of our belongings. We couldn't have asked for a better crew. They did a great job covering the floors and banisters. The driver explained the inventory process and all of the paperwork. The crew was very careful with the furniture and they took their time with the heavy pieces. Everything went very smoothly and there were no issues."
R.L., June 2015
- "I would like to thank all who worked on my move. A special thank you to Amanda Cesar who took the time and care to assure me every step of the way. This was my first move in many years and her kindness meant a great deal to me. Thank you!"
J.S., June 2015