AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
With an exclusive network of more than 400 movers around the world, Armstrong’s quality service has no bounds. You can feel confident entrusting your belongings to a leading global provider affiliated with only the most certified partners within the industry.
- British Association of Removers
- Federation of International Moving Companies (FIDI)
- Forum for Expatriate Management
- Indirect Air Carrier
- International Air Transportation Association
- International Association of Movers
- International Facility Management Association
- International Organization for Standardization
- Latin America & Caribbean International Movers Association
- Overseas Shippers Association (OSA)
- Society for Human Resource Management
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Worldwide Employee Relocation Council
- "These guys were professional, caring, and a lot of fun! They made the process as enjoyable as possible. A+ for Customer Satisfaction! They work like a fine oiled machine and care a great deal for one another."
P.H., September 2015
- "All individuals during the entire process were outstanding. From Scott Johnson in Sales, to Cindy in Operations, Josh the Driver, George his packer and right hand man, they were all the best we have worked with in the 5 moves we have made in our lives. We will request Josh and George to finish the second part of our move to Scottsdale later this year from storage."
J.S., June 2015
- "Everyone was excellent, especially the packers, as we had no damage with our possessions. Cindy Maiello, our Personal Move Manager, was outstanding. She kept in touch with us all the way through our move and made the process very smooth."
G.C., June 2015
- "The packing crew did an excellent job! They were friendly, respectful, and took good care of our belongings. We couldn't have asked for a better crew. They did a great job covering the floors and banisters. The driver explained the inventory process and all of the paperwork. The crew was very careful with the furniture and they took their time with the heavy pieces. Everything went very smoothly and there were no issues."
R.L., June 2015
- "I would like to thank all who worked on my move. A special thank you to Amanda Cesar who took the time and care to assure me every step of the way. This was my first move in many years and her kindness meant a great deal to me. Thank you!"
J.S., June 2015