Your Reliable Source for National Moving Services in Chicago
If you are planning an international move, you may know some of what to expect: new customs and changes in cost of living. But, relocating internationally presents numerous obstacles that you may not have thought of or planned for in advance. How do you overcome? Armstrong Relocation – Chicago knows exactly how to help. We provide you with a single point of contact to ease your transition and are a proactive resource to you for your relocation.
Movers Offering Premier Customer Service
At Armstrong Relocation – Chicago, we go beyond the services offered by average moving agencies. Our move coordinators can help you get oriented with your new location before you even arrive. As a premier international moving company, we believe in providing the best customer service possible.
International Moving Company Services
When partnering with us, you can expect the following:
- An orientation
- Driver’s license and Social Security assistance
- Lease signing assistance
- Assistance with purchasing a home
- Assistance finding a home
- Settling in assistance
Help with Understanding Foreign Regulations
We also offer assistance with respect to documents, your visa, and other pertinent information. Every country has laws and regulations, and we know the importance of being up-to-speed on them. What will be taxed, if any, on properties that you shipped? Are there taxes levied on specific items? If a family member wants to move or visit you, what are the restrictions or ramifications? What are the laws pertaining to pets and vaccinations? Will you drive, and what needs to be attended to with respect to an international driver’s license? As you can see, moving internationally creates a list of challenges that do don’t always cross your mind.
Consider Only the Best in International Moving Companies
We have the experience and the commitment to make sure that your move goes according to plan as professional movers with a solid reputation. Give us a call today at 630-438-5060 or request your free quote online.
- "Amanda went above and beyond to coordinate with the dispatcher to narrow down our delivery window. They consulted us throughout the process and made they day go by much easier. They were amazing; from getting the truck close to our building, to carefully making their way around tight spaces, to unloading our belongings wherever we needed them."
E.S., February 2014
- "This was our first move in 51 years so you can only imagine the stress and they all made us feel comfortable and at ease."
S.S., April 2014
- "Well done! The move coordinator called the day before to let us know when the driver would be on site, during the day to ensure the move was going well, and afterward to ensure we understood the potential delivery dates. Scott Johnson fully explained the process and did a complete inventory of items to be moved."
S.I., June 2014
- "[The Armstrong]crew worked well together. They were friendly and very helpful. All of them were great."
D.R., August 2014
- "Moving from Maine to Washington wasn't the most relaxing experience. Quite frankly, the whole thing was nerve racking. And then I met Dennis [our Armstrong driver]. During introductions between Dennis, my family, and the three crew members, Dennis immediately reassured me. His attention to detail and organization plans were impressive. He had an answer to my ten thousand questions. Everything Dennis had a part of with my nearly three thousand mile move went perfect. It's rare you find someone who can make such a dreadful experience quite a memorable and appreciated one instead."
H.H., October 2014