GSA Government Office Moving for Chicago
When it comes to government office moving, our experts at Armstrong Relocation – Chicago are the people you can trust for the job. As a GSA contract holder, we are federally approved for U.S. government facility moving and more. We will create custom facility moving plans that meet your government office moving needs from start to finish. We also help you fill out all the proper forms and documentation.
Pre-Move and Packing Assistance
Our logistics experts will ensure that everything is secure and packaged in compliance with all federal guidelines in accordance with the Federal Supply Schedule. At Armstrong Relocation – Chicago, we can assist you with pre-move planning, relocation plan designing as well as packing, crating and modular furniture installation.
Transportation, Loading and Delivery
Additionally, at Armstrong Relocation – Chicago we offer a variety of add-on government office moving options, as we are authorized to provide comprehensive office related transportation, loading, placement and delivery services. Every government office environment is unique. We are able to offer services such as preparation and moving of filing systems and shelving contents and relocation of electronics, computers, and server rooms, all while ensuring time, budget, and service expectations are met.
Storage and Data Centers
We also offer state-of-the-art storage and data center facilities, if needed. Armstrong Relocation – Chicago is in compliance with the regulations necessary to be classified as a military-approved storage and data center. Every six months both facilities are thoroughly inspected to ensure that highly sensitive government documentation, data and equipment stays secure and are never compromised.
So don’t wait any longer! Request your free quote now or call us at 630.438.5060 to get your government office move in motion!
- "These guys were professional, caring, and a lot of fun! They made the process as enjoyable as possible. A+ for Customer Satisfaction! They work like a fine oiled machine and care a great deal for one another."
P.H., September 2015
- "All individuals during the entire process were outstanding. From Scott Johnson in Sales, to Cindy in Operations, Josh the Driver, George his packer and right hand man, they were all the best we have worked with in the 5 moves we have made in our lives. We will request Josh and George to finish the second part of our move to Scottsdale later this year from storage."
J.S., June 2015
- "Everyone was excellent, especially the packers, as we had no damage with our possessions. Cindy Maiello, our Personal Move Manager, was outstanding. She kept in touch with us all the way through our move and made the process very smooth."
G.C., June 2015
- "The packing crew did an excellent job! They were friendly, respectful, and took good care of our belongings. We couldn't have asked for a better crew. They did a great job covering the floors and banisters. The driver explained the inventory process and all of the paperwork. The crew was very careful with the furniture and they took their time with the heavy pieces. Everything went very smoothly and there were no issues."
R.L., June 2015
- "I would like to thank all who worked on my move. A special thank you to Amanda Cesar who took the time and care to assure me every step of the way. This was my first move in many years and her kindness meant a great deal to me. Thank you!"
J.S., June 2015