LOCAL OFFICE MOVING CHICAGO
Chicago’s Go-To Business Relocation Experts
Whether you’re looking for a change of scenery or seeking out new customers, establishing an office in a new location is an exciting opportunity. Rather than losing revenue focusing on the details of your business’s move, leave the hard work to the Armstrong experts. Give our trained staff the chance to show you why we’re the number one choice of Chicago, Ill. businesses.
Orchestrating a successful commercial move requires skill and strategizing–exactly what our move coordinators are prepared to deliver. We understand the importance of facilitating on-point moves for our commercial Chicagoland customers in the following counties: Kendall, Cook, DuPage, Lake, Will, Kane and McHenry.
Per Your Needs
Whether you’re planning to relocate to a corporate office, complex or lab – consider it done. As a member of the American Moving and Storage Association, CRC Chicago and BBB, we’re among the best office movers in the industry. Our extensive array of office moving services includes but is not limited to:
- Short/long-term warehousing
- Office floor planning
- Furniture (including modular) setup
- Recovery and restoration
- Electronic disconnect and reconnect
- Record relocation and storage
- Inventory monitoring
- Property valuation and coverage
Our years of experience relocating offices show in our no-nonsense approach to meeting our customer’s individual needs. Since Armstrong Relocation – Chicago was established in 2001, we’ve offered top-notch moving services to business owners in:
- Lake Forest
- St. Charles
Request a quote online or call us at 630.438.5060 for a no-obligation estimate.
- "These guys were professional, caring, and a lot of fun! They made the process as enjoyable as possible. A+ for Customer Satisfaction! They work like a fine oiled machine and care a great deal for one another."
P.H., September 2015
- "All individuals during the entire process were outstanding. From Scott Johnson in Sales, to Cindy in Operations, Josh the Driver, George his packer and right hand man, they were all the best we have worked with in the 5 moves we have made in our lives. We will request Josh and George to finish the second part of our move to Scottsdale later this year from storage."
J.S., June 2015
- "Everyone was excellent, especially the packers, as we had no damage with our possessions. Cindy Maiello, our Personal Move Manager, was outstanding. She kept in touch with us all the way through our move and made the process very smooth."
G.C., June 2015
- "The packing crew did an excellent job! They were friendly, respectful, and took good care of our belongings. We couldn't have asked for a better crew. They did a great job covering the floors and banisters. The driver explained the inventory process and all of the paperwork. The crew was very careful with the furniture and they took their time with the heavy pieces. Everything went very smoothly and there were no issues."
R.L., June 2015
- "I would like to thank all who worked on my move. A special thank you to Amanda Cesar who took the time and care to assure me every step of the way. This was my first move in many years and her kindness meant a great deal to me. Thank you!"
J.S., June 2015