What to Expect from the Best Local Movers in Chicago
Moving is a chore for most people. In fact, it is a dreaded event that many people put off until the last minute. At Armstrong Relocation – Chicago, we think that moving should be as smooth as silk. We also know that it takes proper planning and preparation. With that in mind, we have the perfect moving solution. There are a number of benefits to partnering with the best movers in Chicago for your move.
How our Professional Movers Operate
First, we take an inventory of your items, so we can give you an accurate quote of your move costs. Not all agencies who claim to be professional movers operate the same. Some movers will simply give a quote over the phone. We can walk you through the entire process and will provide you a professional and experienced team who knows how to pack, unpack, load, and unload while ensuring your belongings remain safe and sound.
We value your personal items and will do everything in our power to protect them. We also provide valuation protection to cover any items that might get damaged. However, we proceed with safety in mind with the hope that no damages occur. We also provide you with a point of contact to answer any questions through the entire move, giving you peace of mind knowing that everything is going according to plan.
Should you need short or long-term storage, our storage facilities are safe and secure with after-hours security personnel.
We’re Here for You
When you need local movers that you can depend on, we are there for you. We believe that local moving companies should go out of their way to accommodate their customers.
We can also assist if you are planning on moving to Chicago. We are professional Chicago movers that can help you plan a long distance move, across the country or around the world.
All it takes to get the process started is a phone call. We can be reached at 630.438.5060 or you may request a free quote online now.
- "These guys were professional, caring, and a lot of fun! They made the process as enjoyable as possible. A+ for Customer Satisfaction! They work like a fine oiled machine and care a great deal for one another."
P.H., September 2015
- "All individuals during the entire process were outstanding. From Scott Johnson in Sales, to Cindy in Operations, Josh the Driver, George his packer and right hand man, they were all the best we have worked with in the 5 moves we have made in our lives. We will request Josh and George to finish the second part of our move to Scottsdale later this year from storage."
J.S., June 2015
- "Everyone was excellent, especially the packers, as we had no damage with our possessions. Cindy Maiello, our Personal Move Manager, was outstanding. She kept in touch with us all the way through our move and made the process very smooth."
G.C., June 2015
- "The packing crew did an excellent job! They were friendly, respectful, and took good care of our belongings. We couldn't have asked for a better crew. They did a great job covering the floors and banisters. The driver explained the inventory process and all of the paperwork. The crew was very careful with the furniture and they took their time with the heavy pieces. Everything went very smoothly and there were no issues."
R.L., June 2015
- "I would like to thank all who worked on my move. A special thank you to Amanda Cesar who took the time and care to assure me every step of the way. This was my first move in many years and her kindness meant a great deal to me. Thank you!"
J.S., June 2015