Healthcare Facility Moving Services for Chicago
Healthcare providers have delicate, expensive and vital life-saving equipment. So when it comes time for healthcare facility relocation, it’s important to hire the right healthcare moving company. At Armstrong Relocation – Chicago, our professionals have a wide-range of experience with facility moving especially when it comes to the healthcare industry.
Healthcare Moving Management and Installation
There are many components involved with healthcare moving. It’s often recommended that a facility moving plan is put into place to ensure that all the necessary equipment is not only delivered on time to the new location, but that it is properly installed once it arrives.
Through the use of our project management, asset management and move management support, a healthcare facility move can be coordinated in such a way that the transition into the new space is utterly seamless. Such programs as initial outfitting and transition (IOT) and transition planning/relocation ensure that your medical equipment, furniture, and fixtures are placed in the best possible location within your new space.
Comprehensive Healthcare Moving Services
- Interstate transportation
- HIPPA-compliant files, records and library moving
- Biomedical equipment disconnect/reconnect and sensitive equipment handling
- Warehousing and distribution
- Hangables and interior signage
- Debris removal/recycling
Regardless of your healthcare facility moving requirements, we can help. Request your free quote online now or call us at 630.438.5060 for more information about how we can serve your healthcare moving needs!
- "These guys were professional, caring, and a lot of fun! They made the process as enjoyable as possible. A+ for Customer Satisfaction! They work like a fine oiled machine and care a great deal for one another."
P.H., September 2015
- "All individuals during the entire process were outstanding. From Scott Johnson in Sales, to Cindy in Operations, Josh the Driver, George his packer and right hand man, they were all the best we have worked with in the 5 moves we have made in our lives. We will request Josh and George to finish the second part of our move to Scottsdale later this year from storage."
J.S., June 2015
- "Everyone was excellent, especially the packers, as we had no damage with our possessions. Cindy Maiello, our Personal Move Manager, was outstanding. She kept in touch with us all the way through our move and made the process very smooth."
G.C., June 2015
- "The packing crew did an excellent job! They were friendly, respectful, and took good care of our belongings. We couldn't have asked for a better crew. They did a great job covering the floors and banisters. The driver explained the inventory process and all of the paperwork. The crew was very careful with the furniture and they took their time with the heavy pieces. Everything went very smoothly and there were no issues."
R.L., June 2015
- "I would like to thank all who worked on my move. A special thank you to Amanda Cesar who took the time and care to assure me every step of the way. This was my first move in many years and her kindness meant a great deal to me. Thank you!"
J.S., June 2015