Facility Moving Services in Chicago
Moving a facility takes planning, expertise and a commitment to excellence. At Armstrong Relocation – Chicago, we spend quality time with you to plan your move and implement an efficient move strategy so unnecessary down time does not occur. We are equipped to offer a custom or phased approach to best suit your business needs.
Our Facility Moving Operations
Nothing is touched at your place of business until we conduct a thorough assessment of your moving project. This way, we can give you an estimate that reflects the true cost of your move. Following the estimate, we go to work and map out the facility and industrial moving services that best fit your company. We know how important your data, inventory, and specialized equipment are to your organization’s bottom line. As a result, we are very careful in packing and moving equipment.
Facility Moving and Relocating Your IT Operations
When moving, we are experts at relocating IT operations. We can disassemble and reassemble your equipment, and you can expect us to handle your cabinets, furniture, and other items with the same care, as well. We not only help plan and orchestrate the entire move but can provide full moving services down to the most intricate details.
We are also a healthcare moving company and facilitate government moving with the same care. If your files need storing at your destination, we have the solution. Our team offers short-term or long-term storage options in safe, secure facilities. We are happy to stop by and conduct a full assessment of your moving and storage needs.
Call us today at 630.438.5060 or request your free quote online.
- "Amanda went above and beyond to coordinate with the dispatcher to narrow down our delivery window. They consulted us throughout the process and made they day go by much easier. They were amazing; from getting the truck close to our building, to carefully making their way around tight spaces, to unloading our belongings wherever we needed them."
E.S., February 2014
- "This was our first move in 51 years so you can only imagine the stress and they all made us feel comfortable and at ease."
S.S., April 2014
- "Well done! The move coordinator called the day before to let us know when the driver would be on site, during the day to ensure the move was going well, and afterward to ensure we understood the potential delivery dates. Scott Johnson fully explained the process and did a complete inventory of items to be moved."
S.I., June 2014
- "[The Armstrong]crew worked well together. They were friendly and very helpful. All of them were great."
D.R., August 2014
- "Moving from Maine to Washington wasn't the most relaxing experience. Quite frankly, the whole thing was nerve racking. And then I met Dennis [our Armstrong driver]. During introductions between Dennis, my family, and the three crew members, Dennis immediately reassured me. His attention to detail and organization plans were impressive. He had an answer to my ten thousand questions. Everything Dennis had a part of with my nearly three thousand mile move went perfect. It's rare you find someone who can make such a dreadful experience quite a memorable and appreciated one instead."
H.H., October 2014